Drakulic Photography LLC.

Drakulic Photography LLC.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Drakulic Photography LLC is a Jeannette, PA based professional photography business available for Weddings, Senior/Family Portraiture, Commercial, and Real Estate Photography. Call or email today to see how Drakulic Photography LLC differentiates from other photographic services.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Crazy Week Topped Off By A Crazy Surprise

Happy weekend everyone,

This week is a little different than most blogs. Along with a realty job, some editing, and a few others this week, I had a bombshell surprise dropped on me that I was totally unaware of. Rarely do I share many personal stories on the blog (I try to keep it MOSTLY professional) but this one was a total shocker to me!

For about a month my awesome girlfriend, Noele, had been planning a surprise purchase for me and I was hit with it on Thursday. My "family vehicle" Honda Pilot had been racking up some high mileage over the years and I've been looking into a few used pickups good to haul camera equipment to jobs, take the quads places, pack vacation gear, or just supplies for around the house. After some bogus story about wrecking her car and needing picked up at the dealer, I was presented with this GMC Sierra and was completely floored when I arrived! Reluctantly, I accepted, but only after a series of my typical headstrong squabbles making her prove and reassure me of our financial stability first. 

The truck had 25 miles on it and is the 1st vehicle I've ever had that was brand new. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a huge GM fan having previously owned a Corvette, Camaro, and multiple trucks in the past. This truck is absolutely suited for me and (yes, some reading this may think its a bit strange) everything about it matches my personality and disposition. I can now cruise to a wedding, meeting, or photo shoot in style, or else traverse rugged terrains to a great fishing hole, remote photo destination, or quad trail.  

Of course, upon leaving the dealer the camera was out and clicking cycles away feverishly. For the photography friends that may be reading this, I tried my hand at a little High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography with it to better highlight the details. One of the images I also converted to a metallic looking black & white. I loved how they turned out and wanted to share. I'm a lucky man! 

As always comments, questions, suggestions, and critiques are welcome. Have a great week! 














          

No comments:

Post a Comment