Drakulic Photography LLC.

Drakulic Photography LLC.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Drakulic Photography LLC is a Jeannette, PA based professional photography business available for Weddings, Senior/Family Portraiture, Commercial, and Real Estate Photography. Call or email today to see how Drakulic Photography LLC differentiates from other photographic services.

Friday, October 14, 2016

New Realty Images Updated on the Website

Hi everyone,

The blog this week will be short and sweet. For those that have asked about, texted, commented, or have read last weeks blog...YES, I am thoroughly enjoying the new truck and am still shocked by the whole scheme that went down last week!

I spent this week doing some digital photo editing jobs and updating the website a little. I've added a few new images from some more recent real estate jobs and removed a few older ones in the Architecture/Real Estate section of the site. Real Estate work has been pretty good this year overall and is also something I enjoy very much so I wanted to share some new photos for my website viewers and especially for the real estate agents that may be reading. If you or someone you know is a local real estate agent(s) and they'd like to know more about how professional photography can increase their clients' interest and ultimately their sales, please have them contact me to discuss more. 

As always comments, questions, suggestions, and critiques are always welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment