Drakulic Photography LLC.

Drakulic Photography LLC.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Drakulic Photography LLC is a Jeannette, PA based professional photography business available for Weddings, Senior/Family Portraiture, Commercial, and Real Estate Photography. Call or email today to see how Drakulic Photography LLC differentiates from other photographic services.

Friday, September 9, 2016

Toiling Around the House This Week

Happy Friday everyone,

The title for this blog kind of sums up this week for me. If you look at the definition of "Toil," it can mean 1 of 2 things, "1. working extremely hard..." or "2. moving slowly or with difficulty." Admittedly, BOTH have been the summary of my week. 

One of the beautiful things about owning your own business (also one of the downfalls) and being a photographer, is that you spend many, many, hours working from home doing editing and other business duties such as replying to emails, archiving photos, research, paying bills, blog posts, etc. I look at it mostly positively though because I get to spend a lot of time taking care of my son and handling other personal things. However, it IS easy to "take a break" and get sidetracked by the other stuff.

With 3 separate jobs on the table to finish, I've spent a good portion of the week craned against the computer screen editing the jobs that I need to get finalized for my clients. I've also found myself dilly dallying (definition 2) a little too much. No worries though, I'll still have my jobs completed ahead of schedule and as creative as possible! With that being said, I have still managed to shoot a little iPhone photography around the house that I have shared below. The images were taken as I "toiled" around the house but I'll leave it up to you to decide which definition they fall under, ha ha!

As always, comments, questions, and critiques are always welcome!  




No comments:

Post a Comment