Drakulic Photography LLC.

Drakulic Photography LLC.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Drakulic Photography LLC is a Jeannette, PA based professional photography business available for Weddings, Senior/Family Portraiture, Commercial, and Real Estate Photography. Call or email today to see how Drakulic Photography LLC differentiates from other photographic services.

Saturday, September 24, 2016

A Few Things I've Been Up To

Happy Saturday everyone,

This will be a rather short blog this week, but I'll give readers an idea of a few things I've been up to recently.

It's been a little hectic the past 2 weeks. Last week, and into the beginning of this week, I finalized images for the Heather Habura Studios event for them that I shot a few weeks ago. On Friday of last week I had the pleasure of photographing a Westinghouse and United Way event in Wilkinsburg in which employees helped to beautify a local high school, and also gave a wonderful career panel discussion to students. I also worked feverishly to best present my 10-minute Keynote Presentation to my BNI Circle of Gold chapter this past Wednesday at Rivertowne Pourhouse in Monroeville. Members and guests seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, so I'm guessing it hit its mark. 

Another large chunk of time was dedicated to a special LinkedIn discount that my partner, Eric Pensenstadler of Video Horizons LLC and I are offering to real estate professionals. Eric has just completed his certification training to fly his drone commercially. This can help to give realtors a unique view of their properties for aerial photo or video tours they can offer to potential clientele. We are also offering a 15% photo/video package discount for local realtors willing to try us out for their properties! Realtors that I am connected to via Linkedin can expect a message from me in the next few days. Check my LinkedIn page to learn more. Also, I will be helping Eric out with video in a few short hours for a wedding. This will be my first "video only" wedding gig and I'm looking forward to it. Have a great weekend, all! 

As always comments, questions, suggestions, and critiques are welcome on the Drakulic Photography blogs!     

No comments:

Post a Comment