Drakulic Photography LLC.

Drakulic Photography LLC.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Drakulic Photography LLC is a Jeannette, PA based professional photography business available for Weddings, Senior/Family Portraiture, Commercial, and Real Estate Photography. Call or email today to see how Drakulic Photography LLC differentiates from other photographic services.

Friday, September 2, 2016

This Weeks in My Photography Business


Hi everyone,

Anyone reading this that knows me, even a little, knows that I'm sort of obsessed with photography. It's what I absolutely love to do for a profession, and it doesn't really matter what kind of photography it is, I'm ALWAYS trying to learn more to better myself. Whether its portraiture, wedding, product, food, fashion, documentary, abstract, or landscape photography I want to try and dabble in all of it. This week I also had a chance to try something new...a television commercial. 

In the past week, I had the pleasure of photographing the 2nd Annual Showcase Pageant and Charity Event for Heather Habura Studio, and shooting still portraits and sunrooms for a television commercial for Pro Home & Sunroom! Although both events were a huge amount of work, they were both a blast to shoot! I want to thank Rick Edwards of Pro Home & Sunroom and Heather Habura both for the business and the honor of allowing me to be a part of your important projects.

Both events also allowed me the privilege of working closely with my good friend Eric Pensenstadler of Video Horizons LLC and seeing the magic he creates through his videography and see how a commercial/web videos are created. Parts of the commercial and customer testimonial interviews took us much longer than anticipated but it will all be worth it in the end. Eric's such a perfectionist...I admire that.

Attached to this weeks blog are a few images I shot from the Pro Home & Sunroom commercial and the 2nd Annual Showcase and Charity Event. Have a great week everyone. As always, comments, questions, and/or suggestions are always welcome! 









No comments:

Post a Comment