Drakulic Photography LLC.

Drakulic Photography LLC.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Drakulic Photography LLC is a Jeannette, PA based professional photography business available for Weddings, Senior/Family Portraiture, Commercial, and Real Estate Photography. Call or email today to see how Drakulic Photography LLC differentiates from other photographic services.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The Print-Photographys Grand Finale

Hi all,

Despite todays obsession with digital imagery, the print usually stands as the finality of a photographic job. All of the meeting, negotiating, contracting, shooting, uploading, and editing culminates into these final prints. The final photographic print, if done well, is like an epic cliffhanger ending to a movie or book!

I emphasize the importance of the print to many of my clients. To hold, touch, hang, and examine a well balanced, properly color corrected photo print is a far more superior visual experience than just viewing the same digital image on a tablet, phone, or computer screen any day. Once the client decides on the images they'd like to order is when I feel the true magic begins. There are times it can take hours to get the correct print I feel is deserved to hang on their walls or frame. It is all worthwhile in the end though to see their reactions when handing over these final prints!

All of my wedding contracts (and really any job I shoot) have archivable print options that can include, metallic prints, enlargements (as big as they'd like to go,) canvas wraps, and customizable albums or books. If the print hanging on your wall for the next 40 or 50 years or more is of importance to you, choose a photographer that understands the complexities of printing and won't just hand over a cheap print that is not color corrected or will fade in a few years.

I've added a few sample images of prints I recently gave to a client to this weeks blog. Although, I also have several pretty sweet metallic prints that are being mounted right now that I'll share in the future. 




Thanks for reading and as always comments, questions, and critiques are always welcome!          

No comments:

Post a Comment