Drakulic Photography LLC.

Drakulic Photography LLC.
Thanks for visiting my blog! Drakulic Photography LLC is a Jeannette, PA based professional photography business available for Weddings, Senior/Family Portraiture, Commercial, and Real Estate Photography. Call or email today to see how Drakulic Photography LLC differentiates from other photographic services.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

"Kids," "Engagement," and "Bride."

"Kids." 1/50, F 5.6, ISO 800. Portraits of a friends wonderful kids that I photographed at their home.  

"Engagement." 1/40, F5.6,ISO 800. My clients chose a remote location in the woods to take engagement photos. They turned out fantastic. I also recently photographed their wedding as well. Great couple, many well wishes for them!

"Bride." 1/50, F 10, ISO 800. An image of a wedding that I also recently shot. The Bride and her bridesmaids looked spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment